Sunday, February 23, 2014

My dream my future

No one can predict his own future and no one exactly can tell what will be your life next ten years, there’s a possibility that you will die or there’s a possibility that you will have your own family you just can’t tell.But planning is free so i can plan what will i become in ten years from now.

When you say ten years from now there's a few things that come to my mind like my plans and goals in life. We all know that all of us wanted a fairy tale ending in which theres a house, car, kids and also a beautiful wife. But in reality we must think first ourselves so i planned to graduate in college with a degree so that it can help me find a job. After getting a job I planned to create my own family and i want a large family so i can consider having more children but i don't know when or with whom. Having it's own family is a great responsibility so i need to do my best so that i can give all the things that my family needs. I also planned ten years from now to put up a business in which i will do everything i can so that it will grow and become a big company so that i can have an assurance of good life to the people i will left in case i die.

This is the things i want to be in ten years and i'll do everything yes everything for this things to be happen and that day i will remember this essay. An essay that encourage me to plan my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment