Sunday, February 23, 2014

new year new me

Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you will look back and realize they were the big things. And that day comes as i write this essay i'm looking back and realizing the little things that come to my life last year.

One of the little thing i've just done is when I and my barkadas went caroling this christmas and after that we've decided to drink beverage. This was my first time to drink so the taste was bitter but after a while i've used to it until i get drunk. This moment was really kind of boring but this is not about it, it is about the feeling of being drunk, a feeling in which your body is overflowing of energy in which is you may even think that you can do everything you want. This feeling and sensation was so nice but when i stand up i suddenly out balance and almost fell on the ground and my sight is starting to blur and then i lay down on the table and sleep. 

When i woke up i've already realized that what i done and consider it one of the most shameful moment that i've done in my whole life and i'm afraid doing it again so leave the past in the past. Move forward and grow stronger and say to the world that it's new year and the best of me i yet to come

No comments:

Post a Comment