Tuesday, October 15, 2013

my teacher my hero

    Before we reach our goal we must go to school and learn.
    Learn new things that will enable us to achieve our goal and dreams in which we cannot learn it in our own. Before learning something there must be a person that will give us knowledge and help us understand this things. And this persons are no other than our precious teachers.
    Our Teachers is our stepping stone toward success and yet being a stepping stone is a hard job because they work a lot  everyday, they handle hundreds of students a day, they advice us when we need it and they understand us if we have problems and i think this responsibilities for us students are cruel and yet they have also other responsibilities to their family.
    Owww! how hard to be a teacher so as your student I acknowledge as my hero and i can say that my teacher my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment