Monday, October 7, 2013

MODERN DAY HEROES

  There's a lot of hero  in our country and there's two different type or classification  of this the old one and modern one. The old one are the heroes during the spanish period just like Jose Rizal, Andress Bonifacio, Apolinario, Luna brothers, Tandang Sora and many more. But we have the other classification the new one or modern heroes.
  The modern heroes are heroes who doesn't fight or use weapon but they are the one who is sacrificing a lot for someone or helping with out expecting an exchange of any valuable thing or service. And in this world i knew one who has this traits and this person is no other than my mother. My mother is my hero because she sacrificed a lot in order for me to achieve this level and she continuing helping me  and teaching me so that i will atain my goal.
  So in this world i can consider my mother as one of the modern heroes in our generation so i'll leave a question . Wo is your modern day hero?

No comments:

Post a Comment